Thread: Bill of Materials

Default Bill of Materials

the manual states:

<R21> All items and materials used in the construction of a ROBOT, and their associated costs, shall be recorded (in US dollars) in a consolidated Bill Of Materials (BOM). The BOM must use the FIRST-approved template available for download at http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc...nt.aspx?id=452. Please refer to Rule <R89> in Section 8.3.11 - Robot Inspection for information regarding submission of the BOM.
    • All KOP items used on the ROBOT must be included in the BOM. The source for each of the KOP items should be listed as “KOP” and the indicated cost should be listed as “$0.00.”

I am unable to find the link am I overlooking it or when will the template be avalable?

Smile Bill of Materials

Am I missing something? I have not found the template for the bill of materials. Where is it?

Default Bill of Materials

I have written 3 times inquiring about the Bill of Materials Template. I must be over looking it because I have been unable to find it. Where is it located?

Default Re: Bill of Materials

The Inspection BOM Template has been posted here under Section 8 - The Robot.

Thread Information