How to Answer Questions:
* Be kind, courteous, and gentle. Tone is everything!
* Address negative comments via email or offline, and avoid trying to make anyone feel embarrassed for asking a question.
* If you are unsure about whether or not your answer is completely accurate, just be upfront about it.
* Probe. Use your response to get more specific details about the question.
* Help your community learn from the question. When you field a good question, make sure to update any relevant documentation that may help others address the question in the future.
* Demonstrate your research skills. Your response should include all the steps you took to address the question.