1) Build a robot to perform the missions of the 2015 Trash Trek robot game. The rules
, constraints, and such are the same, except that you, not an FLL team, are building and programming the robots, and must do the work.
2) Record a typical table run (time limit is still 2 minutes, 30 seconds) of your robot and upload it to Youtube as an UNLISTED video. If you wish, you can upload an additional video about your robot including whatever you wish: fun features, design notes, your best table run, whatever. This video must also be unlisted.
3) BEFORE April 30, PM the links to the video(s) to me. (If you do not wish to setup a Youtube account, PM me and we can arrange to get the videos to me in other ways, and I'll upload them to Youtube under my account).
4) On May 1 (the day after the World Festival), I will start a new thread with a post containing links to all of the submissions.
5) We watch and enjoy, celebrating successes or interesting designs, and laughing at (in a a lighthearted way--this is supposed to be fun) our failures.
We encourage you to announce your intention to participate in this event with a post to this thread by March 1. While optional, it is recommended because it helps hold yourself accountable to follow-through on completing your robot and also gives us an idea of how many entries to expect.