can't log into protected forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't log into protected forums

just registered my team and cannot get into the password protected forums. reset password/logged out logged in.

HELP!

Re: can't log into protected forums

My team has been registered and I have the password, but I cannot log in to the private jFLL forums. Wondering how to fix that?

Comment

This is our second year. I finished team registration a few weeks ago and I have the forum Private Password from the registration site. I can get into the private forum now, BUT it says I'm not eligible to view the actual posts made there. Could this be because these were post made a previous year and now they are protected since we have a new forum password this year?

Comment

Hmmm, Ok.

I clicked on the link in the private forum that says Click here to register your team to view this forum. It took me to the team login site which I was already logged into and now I can view the posts in the private forum. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but maybe that would help others having trouble too.

Comment

Where is the "Click here to register your team" link ? I am unable to find it. Help. I am not able to view Private Forums.

Comment

hey, kayarcee!
            so did you do it? everything ok?
            p.s. i am new, nice to meet you, please call me Lorie
            Last edited by Kevin O'Connor; 10-05-2012, 10:56 AM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

The password for the protected forums can be found on the upper right side of the team summary page in TIMS (where you registered your team).

Comment

Originally posted by kmacculloch View Post
                The password for the protected forums can be found on the upper right side of the team summary page in TIMS (where you registered your team).
                Thanks!! I got the password and able to get in to private forums....

Comment

Originally posted by Hammond84 View Post
                  hey, kayarcee!
                  so did you do it? everything ok?
                  p.s. i am new, nice to meet you, please call me Lorie
                  Nice to meet you Lorie! thanks.

Comment

Soooo, I cannot find the password on my TIMS team summary page. Is there anyway the solution to this can be simple?

Comment

Working...
                    X