Required amount of Base Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required amount of Base Kits

It looks like we are going to have ~5-7 teams of 3 kids per team. We are going to buy motors for these kits. However, I am wondering how many base kits we really need. Do you recommend buying 5 - 7 motors and 1 base kit? The base kit doesn't say how many axles/wheels/gears there are so I am wondering how many base kits are really needed. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Required amount of Base Kits

Originally posted by bengarbers@gmail.com View Post
    It looks like we are going to have ~5-7 teams of 3 kids per team. We are going to buy motors for these kits. However, I am wondering how many base kits we really need. Do you recommend buying 5 - 7 motors and 1 base kit? The base kit doesn't say how many axles/wheels/gears there are so I am wondering how many base kits are really needed. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.
    The base kit only comes with two Simple Machines Sets, one LEGO Power Functions Battery Box and one LEGO Power Functions Motor. You are only allowed to buy one base kit per registered team. You really need one Simple Machines Set for every two kids plus one Battery Box and Motor if you can afford it. Having extra motors without additional Simple Machines Sets won't do you any good.

Arturo, Lego Great Builders Jr.FLL team coach

Comment

Working...
    X