Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Website Layout

Originally posted by BlueCheesyFlamingos View Post
    The % are actually html markup. Like a space is %20. I think everyone should be getting those.
    I disagree...no one should be getting them. I suspect, though, that most of us are. I am, also.
    Last edited by someonewhobikes; 09-20-2013, 08:52 PM. Reason: forgot the smiley; not serious
    Kansas City Region Head Ref 2014-present
    KC Region coaches and teams can ask FLL robot game rules questions at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by someonewhobikes View Post
      I disagree...no one should be getting them. I suspect, though, that most of us are. I am, also.
      Lol yes that was more what I meant.
      Coaching the Flamingos since 2004!
      Team #79 - The Blue Cheesy Flamingos
      https://www.facebook.com/KalamazooFLL
      http://www.KalamazooRobotics.org

Comment

It looks like the robot updates page has been revised. The headings are smaller but it still takes 7 pages to print, even using the new Print This Page button they've added. Update 26 only shows the first part of the update on the main page and you have to click on the header to see the full text. It does not print the full update if you are printing from the main page either. I'll have to make sure the team is clicking into each update to make sure they are seeing and printing everything. I was hoping for something a little more user friendly.

Edited to add: If you click on the RSS feed icon it will bring up 18 through 27 in a printable format. It's a shame it doesn't list all of the them.
        Last edited by Joanneb; 09-26-2013, 02:39 PM.
        Lego Works
        2011 - Food Factor
        2012 - Senior Solutions
        2013 - Nature's Fury
        2014 - Moonbots
        2014 - World Class

Comment

Update 26 only shows the first part of the update on the main page and you have to click on the header to see the full text. It does not print the full update if you are printing from the main page either.
          The page has been updated to show all of the text now. Thanks for getting that corrected so quickly.
          Lego Works
          2011 - Food Factor
          2012 - Senior Solutions
          2013 - Nature's Fury
          2014 - Moonbots
          2014 - World Class

Comment

Working...
          X