X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timdavid
    replied
    Re: Forum Slowness?

The forum now responds reasonably quickly from my network at work, but is still painfully slow from my home network.

On my work network, I still can see the browser making calls to services.wpspamhammer.com that are aborted, but they abort much faster (less than 500 ms to fail, compared to over 20 seconds at home).
    Last edited by timdavid; 09-22-2015, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied

All ok for me down under, probably gravity is drawing all the information to the great southern land!

Leave a comment:

• cschaffer
    replied

On Friday morning I received a db error from the forum. I didn't pay attention to what it was, but I guess they are having overall system issues.

Leave a comment:

• dluders
    replied

During the past ~4 days, I'm seeing a ~25 second delay per mouse click on my home computer when trying to read the forum posts. It used to take only ~1-2 seconds. Something is definitely awry. Other websites load for me quickly.....
    Last edited by dluders; 09-20-2015, 04:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• someonewhobikes
    replied

I've not seen any abnormally slow responnse either from home, school, or on my phone (off WiFi). I wondered if maybe Adblock Plus is helping me here but I searched the filters & didn't see that site, so that's not what's helping me.

Leave a comment:

• dna1990
    replied

From work Thu/Fri - had this issue. From home, it has been fine this weekend (and right now). Including searches.

I thought they may have fixed it, but I wonder now if trying to reach spamhammer is being blocked or inhibited from the office.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X