Teams and Team Members in British Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams and Team Members in British Columbia

If you are looking for a team, or for team members, in BC, post here!
    (And if you want to reply, remember that you can send a private message if you like.)

Hello, looking for a team - Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC. Thanks

Comment

Looking for a team in Victoria! Have Mindstorms, ready to be challenged!

Comment

Anyone with FLL experience willing to mentor or coach a team?

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffbot View Post
          what age is your child? I'm coaching two teams and we've got spaces on our FLL Jr and FLL. Trying to keep the ages of FLL Jr from 7-9, and FLL from 11-14 to fit within the current team members. Hosted in Langford on Monday evenings

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffbot View Post
            Hello, we have an FLL team and are looking for members. Just wondering if your child has ready joined a team...if not we can meet up and see if your child would like to join us.

Comment

We are looking for team members in Victoria. If your child's age is between 9 to 14 and would like to join an FLL team, please contact me ASAP !

Comment

Anybody got a fll team for Vancouver my ten year old son would love to join

Comment

Looking for a coach for FLL team (3 boys!!) Come and have fun weekly, Saturday afternoon, in Victoria (Broadmead)

Comment

My nine year old daughter is looking for a team in Victoria.

Comment

My 12 year old son (going into grade 7) is looking to join a team in Victoria. We live near downtown. Any leads? Thanks!!

Comment

Hello everyone in the Vancouver area...specifically East Vancouver. We just started TheMechMakers...and are looking for one or 2 more members for our team. Reply / message me! Jim (Mentor and Coach)

Comment

Looking for a team in Surrey my 11 year old son & 8 year old daughter.

Comment

Looking to join a team as a newbie assistant coach or just get some mentoring/shadowing this year to get experience. I have one child who may be interested too but I am willing to assist a team even if my child cannot join. Victoria, central/downtown best.

Comment

Working...
                            X