Access to this Forum seems to be broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to this Forum seems to be broken

For the last couple of days, the URL that points to this Forum hasn't been working, and the "New Posts" menu item leads to an error-handling page.
    Anyone else noticing similar problems, or is it just me and some browser incompatibility issue?
    FIRST Tech Challenge Judge: 2010, Referee: 2017
    FIRST LEGO League Mentor, Instructor, and/or Referee/Head Referee since 2011
    FIRST Robotics Competition judge (Chairman's Award): 2014
    Dean says I'm an "Oompa Loompa of Science"

Re: Access to this Forum seems to be broken

Originally posted by Tom Mosher View Post
    For the last couple of days, the URL that points to this Forum hasn't been working, and the "New Posts" menu item leads to an error-handling page.
    Anyone else noticing similar problems, or is it just me and some browser incompatibility issue?
    Yes, I experienced the same thing. I noticed the site was listed as possibly hacked in the google search results.

forumgoogle.jpg

Comment

I frequently get redirected to "myfilestore" when entering the forums. That's a known hack. I gave the admins some advice on how to resolve it, but haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

When I tried to access the forum last night, I briefly saw a message displayed that the forum was being updated. I'm not positive, but I believe the version of vBulletin that hosts the forum has been updated.

Comment

Now it seems to be working back-to-normal.
          FIRST Tech Challenge Judge: 2010, Referee: 2017
          FIRST LEGO League Mentor, Instructor, and/or Referee/Head Referee since 2011
          FIRST Robotics Competition judge (Chairman's Award): 2014
          Dean says I'm an "Oompa Loompa of Science"

Comment

Working...
          X