Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Trophy- photos and instructions

Hi everyone!

My Lego League team has been to state competition for the past three years, and this year won a trophy for Design- Strategy and Innovation. Since it is hard to share one trophy with 5 girls I wanted to create a little something for each girl to remember their accomplishment. So (with the help of my 8-year old "master builder" son) I created a small size trophy. Some of the parts are common elements in mission kits, others were ordered through BrickLink. I don't have an exact cost- the prices of parts vary, and it depends on what is in your stash- but I think it was between $7-$8 each. The most expensive parts were the big gear and the base plates.

Complete instructions can be found here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Min...League-Trophy/

I hope this helps some other teams celebrate their successful seasons!

(And I'm entered in the April 2018 Instructables contest, so if you like it, please vote for me!)

they are WAY cool.

Comment

Thanks! I probably should mention that our team name was "The Loopholes" and we used the infinity symbol as our logo. That's why it's on the trophy.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. We will share your link in an FLL group we help manage, https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLShareandLearn.
        EV3Lessons.com and FLLTutorials.com Founders
        FLL #51 World Festival Champion's 2018 (retired)
        FRC Not the Droids You Are Looking For (Rookie season 2020)

Comment

Thanks! I wanted the girls to have something special to remember the season. And they are definitely different than the sports and dance trophies on their shelves

Comment

Originally posted by gce View Post
            Thanks! I wanted the girls to have something special to remember the season. And they are definitely different than the sports and dance trophies on their shelves
            No problem. Other teams really like it! We linked to your instructables page and gave you credit as gce on the Forum (Team Loopholes).
            EV3Lessons.com and FLLTutorials.com Founders
            FLL #51 World Festival Champion's 2018 (retired)
            FRC Not the Droids You Are Looking For (Rookie season 2020)

Comment

Working...
            X