INTO ORBIT Scoring Tool by EV3Lessons/Seshan Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTO ORBIT Scoring Tool by EV3Lessons/Seshan Brothers

Our INTO ORBIT Scoring Tool is out. This year, it is hosted on our new site FLLTutorials.com. http://flltutorials.com/Resources/20...rer/index.html

We get a max score of 400pts. Please play with it and send us any feedback. As with every year, we do automatic error checking, keep our scorer very up-to-date, and incorporate both feedback and robot game updates quickly.

This year, we have added a new feature so that you can automatically save all your scores in a Google Sheet and keep track of it all season (by mission), include it in an Engineering Notebook and share it the data with your judges.

The App is already available on the Google Play Store. The iOS version will come out shortly.
    EV3Lessons.com and FLLTutorials.com Founders
    FLL #51 World Festival Champion's 2018 (retired)
    FRC Not the Droids You Are Looking For (Rookie season 2020)

What took so long? ;-)

Comment

For M05, the secondary objectives are not technically related to the first. I think there are scenarios where Gas or Water delivery objectives can be met without satisfying the main item. If agree, then I would not enable/disable those options based on the first answer.

Comment

For me using web (IE11) - the RESET button does not clear M07.

Comment

Originally posted by dna1990 View Post
          For M05, the secondary objectives are not technically related to the first. I think there are scenarios where Gas or Water delivery objectives can be met without satisfying the main item. If agree, then I would not enable/disable those options based on the first answer.
          This one is tricky. The Simply Speaking version says that "all the Core Samples out of the Core Site Model, then it has options". The Technically Speaking does not mention this. However, the possible scores section suggests that the Simply Speaking section is correct since scores of just 8, 10 or 12 are not possible. That is why we choose to disable.

Originally posted by dna1990 View Post
          For me using web (IE11) - the RESET button does not clear M07.
          Good catch - will fix that soon.
          EV3Lessons.com and FLLTutorials.com Founders
          FLL #51 World Festival Champion's 2018 (retired)
          FRC Not the Droids You Are Looking For (Rookie season 2020)

Comment

Originally posted by EV3Lessons View Post

This one is tricky. The Simply Speaking version says that "all the Core Samples out of the Core Site Model, then it has options". The Technically Speaking does not mention this. However, the possible scores section suggests that the Simply Speaking section is correct since scores of just 8, 10 or 12 are not possible. That is why we choose to disable..
            Agree with your logic. I will let them know there is some room on that mission for additional clarification.

Comment

Working...
            X