Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 season (City Shaper) registration open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 season (City Shaper) registration open?

Has anyone registered for the upcoming season? firstinspires.org says registration is open, but I couldn't find a way of verifying this.

Originally posted by dnb View Post
    Has anyone registered for the upcoming season? firstinspires.org says registration is open, but I couldn't find a way of verifying this.
    Yes, we've registered for the season. Existing teams should have an outstanding task for "Please review your team for missing payment". Alternatively, under the Team Finances column, the Finance Options dropdown has a choice for Make a Payment. Both paths take you to the "Create Order" screen where you can pay your registration and order your challenge set (2 different items).

Comment

Originally posted by cschaffer View Post

Yes, we've registered for the season. Existing teams should have an outstanding task for "Please review your team for missing payment". Alternatively, under the Team Finances column, the Finance Options dropdown has a choice for Make a Payment. Both paths take you to the "Create Order" screen where you can pay your registration and order your challenge set (2 different items).
      Thanks. I don't have a team, and trying to figure out if registration is open was difficult without a team.

Comment

Working...
      X