Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Li Battery LED meanings?

Per the user guide:
    "When you plug the uncharged battery into a wall socket, a red indicator light will be lit. When charging is complete, the red light will go out and the green light will be illuminated ."

Before I used the battery, I charged it. Both red and green LEDs go on. I left it on for ~4 hours, and neither LED went out. Then we needed to use it for practice, so I haven't left it charging longer than 4 hours.

Can someone detail exactly when each LED is supposed to go on and off?

Is the battery in the EV3? Is it in your suspect EV3?

When I plug my battery in the red and green lights go on right away. The red light goes off when the battery is fully charged. This is with the battery installed. When I get home I'll pull the battery and try recharging when disconnected.

When you look up do you see a black cloud?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Hystad View Post
      Is the battery in the EV3? Is it in your suspect EV3?

When I plug my battery in the red and green lights go on right away. The red light goes off when the battery is fully charged.
      Dean is right. Both lights will be on until the battery is fully charged. The first full charge takes a while. When we borrowed a battery in Denmark for the FLLOEC competition it was completely dead and it look at least 3-4 hours to charge. Charge it longer and you should have the red light go out, leaving the green light.

Comment

Thanx. That's the behaviour I get. The manual implies that the green light does _not_ go on while charging.

Comment

Working...
        X