Alternative Programming Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thudthud View Post

Here is the optional RDS that I got when presented with the option of using alternative software language.
    Is anyone else having trouble viewing the attachment? I saw a link once for a PDF file, clicked on it, received an error message, and now I don't see any attached file for the post.

Comment

Originally posted by timdavid View Post

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the attachment? I saw a link once for a PDF file, clicked on it, received an error message, and now I don't see any attached file for the post.
      I was able to download it... here was the direct link https://forums.usfirst.org/filedata/fetch?id=85165

Comment

I thought I remembered there being yet one other Robot Design Summary other than the one in post #14 above. The one I remember had a place for pseudo code??? Of course, I can easily add a section for pseudo code to the RDS from post 14, but I was wondering what other insightful questions were on that summary. Or am I imagining things?
        Norfolk, Virginia, USA
        2014 World Class Learning (coach)
        2015 Trash Trek (coach, judge)
        2016 Animal Allies (coach, judge)
        2017 Hydrodynamics (coach, judge)
        2018 Into Orbit (coach, head judge)

Comment

I'm curious, are there any teams that are publishing helper code that doesn't solve missions, like in FTC / FRC? I'm thinking an on screen countdown / mission selector might be awesome. After our season is over I may be recruiting my FTC child to help me and my FLL child to learn the LeJOS environment enough to solve a few missions. (We have an FRC tournament a couple months after our FLL and FTC one that they like bringing FLL teams to show all the levels of FIRST at)
          Coach, FLL Team 3146 Peace By Piece 2013 - 2016; Team 29410 The Dragon Bots 2016-2018
          Judge, FTC 2014-2015; Field Technical Advisor, FTC 2016-2018; Robot Inspector, FRC 2018

Comment

Originally posted by thudthud View Post
            Here is the optional RDS that I got when presented with the option of using alternative software language.
            This is excellent. I think we'll use this for our (non-pilot) qualifier.

Comment

Working...
            X