Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New mat issues

Originally posted by Vienna Robotics View Post
    They don't smell as bad as the previous year mats do. I think the new mats are probably a step in the right direction for safety. But I had to insist to one of my team members that it still wouldn't be wise to stick this year's mat in her mouth.
    Too late for my team. Since they are all older than 3, I thought it would be a fun activity to read Monster Munchies and eat our mat. The funny smell is oddly attractive. Of course, we'll now need to purchase another field setup kit.
    Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by begotus View Post
      Too late for my team. Since they are all older than 3, I thought it would be a fun activity to read Monster Munchies and eat our mat. The funny smell is oddly attractive. Of course, we'll now need to purchase another field setup kit.
      HAHA! Ok I seriously had to bite my lip at work not to laugh out loud.
      Coaching the Flamingos since 2004!
      Team #79 - The Blue Cheesy Flamingos
      https://www.facebook.com/KalamazooFLL
      http://www.KalamazooRobotics.org

Comment

Originally posted by begotus View Post
        Only one kit per team. I'd get an extra for my after-school kids if I could. As it is, I wouldn't let them near the team's stuff for fear of damage and disassembly. I could let you chew on some of the older mats though. They've lost that "new-matt" smell, however.
        Bill Bourn
        Coach, FLL#91 F L eLements
        Mentor, FRC#2170 Titanium Tomahawks

Comment

Working...
        X