Trash Trek Scorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Trek Scorer

A couple of our team members also noticed the potential for extra animals, and it was one of several questions that we sent to Scott. For what it's worth, word back was that this interpretation would not be allowed, barring a rules update. Of course, as with all other communications with the powers that be, this is unofficial, and the team might decide to go ahead with it anyway and leave the interpretation up to the ref at their regional. Since they are encouraged to interpret the rules exactly as written, I think they have a pretty good case.

Comment

Originally posted by TSrobotics View Post
      A couple of our team members also noticed the potential for extra animals, and it was one of several questions that we sent to Scott. For what it's worth, word back was that this interpretation would not be allowed, barring a rules update. Of course, as with all other communications with the powers that be, this is unofficial, and the team might decide to go ahead with it anyway and leave the interpretation up to the ref at their regional. Since they are encouraged to interpret the rules exactly as written, I think they have a pretty good case.
      I expect "benefit of the doubt" to get a substantial workout this year.
      FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by rjbell4 View Post
        EV3Lesssons, thanks for the Android app. In my opinion, a great addition to the app would be a way to record the score (not just the total, but the individual parts). At the tournaments, I often have a clipboard with some printed scoring sheets, and use those to keep our own records of how the matches went. If the app had a "save as" function, I might be able to dispense with the hardcopy altogether.
        Version 3.0 of our Trash Trek Scorer is up on our website as well as on Google Play. This version lets you SAVE total scores locally - on your device. Another user also requested that the total score scroll down the page so users can see how the total score is impacted by choices they make. So we have an "enable" and "disable" scrolling button.

Apple App is in review stage for a second time. We apologize for the delay. It is our first time creating an App for the App store and we did not realize the word "Android" appeared in our submission. We removed that word and resubmitted the App.
        EV3Lessons.com and FLLTutorials.com Founders
        FLL #51 World Festival Champion's 2018 (retired)
        FRC Not the Droids You Are Looking For (Rookie season 2020)

Comment

Working...
        X