Milking automation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milking automation

The milking automation model at your tournament will work correctly (cannot be turned without fist pushing the cow). You should fix yours so the cow locks it in the starting position. Only then can you determine if your solution works. I wonder if you are starting the machine in the correct position. The lever should line up with markings on the mat. When you pull the cow out, pins should engage slots in the base, preventing the turntable from turning.
    Last edited by Dean Hystad; 10-28-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daenamd@gmail.com View Post
      Our milk comes out even if we don't slide the cow in. As the scoring requirements are only that you use the red lever to move the milking machine and that you have released the milk, do we HAVE to slide in the cow?
      There are some blue axle/pins that are probably missing on a beam near the pushed cow.

Comment

Originally posted by daenamd@gmail.com View Post
        Our milk comes out even if we don't slide the cow in. As the scoring requirements are only that you use the red lever to move the milking machine and that you have released the milk, do we HAVE to slide in the cow?
        At a tournament, if you don't push the cow into the machine, it will not rotate.
        FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

Is that some kind of spam?
          Norfolk, Virginia, USA
          FLL Coach and Regional Tournament Head judge since 2014

Comment

Originally posted by SkipMorrow View Post
            Is that some kind of spam?
            That was my immediate thought when I saw the post this morning.

Comment

Working...
            X