M16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16

I just wanted to verify that you not connect two big waters together.

I also wanted to know what lines they are talking about for the white boundary lines. I was also curious if the black square can be touching or guided by something, as long as the water is not.

Thanks

Each Big Water is a separate mission model. You cannot combine mission models in a way that would violate Rule R11 "Mission Model Handling".
    The "Off Limits" line shown in the M16 images is the eastern-most edge of the eastern-most white stripe that runs south to north up the middle of the mat.

I've drawn the limit line in red on this screen capture from the M16 rules images.

off-limits-detail.PNG
    FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

The white boundary lines are those big bold WHITE/BLACK/WHITE lines that run N/S and cut the board in half. This prevents bringing the target back to base and filling it with water.

You can NEVER connect ANY models together.

There is nothing that says what the target can or cannot be touching, therefore it isn't important.

Comment

Agreed, the restriction about "touching or guided" applies to the water models, not to the Water Target itself.
        Also, since that text is underlined, the restriction only must be visible at the end of the match.
        FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X