Using PPT in the Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using PPT in the Presentation

Overall the presentation went well. The kids already had enough to worry about without having to think about running a ppt as well. We're going to state on Saturday and there's lots of room for improvement that doesn't even affect whether or not we had some pretty slides.

I'm happy that we didn't use it since it would probably have caused more distractions. Although photographs and charts might have helped a little I don't think the benefit vs. cost would have been evened out.

If I had a more seasoned team that were confident and knew what they were doing, I would have encouraged it more.
    3rd Year Coach
    Mindstorms Maniacs #1023
    Colorado Springs, CO

Comment

Originally posted by esanjays View Post
      Overall the presentation went well. The kids already had enough to worry about without having to think about running a ppt as well. We're going to state on Saturday and there's lots of room for improvement that doesn't even affect whether or not we had some pretty slides.

I'm happy that we didn't use it since it would probably have caused more distractions. Although photographs and charts might have helped a little I don't think the benefit vs. cost would have been evened out.

If I had a more seasoned team that were confident and knew what they were doing, I would have encouraged it more.
      I 100% agree and share your exact sentiments. Good luck at states!!!

Comment

Originally posted by esanjays View Post

Definitely agreed and I'm happy for you to have a successful presentation without ppt. Good luck.
        CWDM SFP, 10G CWDM, 10G SFP+

Comment

Although photographs and charts might have helped a little I don't think the benefit vs. cost would have been evened out.

Comment

Working...
          X