animation 2012 whats going on with it??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rrshuping
    started a topic animation 2012 whats going on with it??

animation 2012 whats going on with it??

hey everyone. hey im writing about the Excellence in Design Award Sponsored by Autodesk. what is happening with that???? im a animator who usually mentors the kids and i love what they create every year. its really rewarding to help kids explore wheither they like telling stories through animation every year. So here i am ready to start on the next competition and its TBA or coming soon??? every year animation teams gets 5 weeks do the 30 second animation . im just worried that if the start of the animation competition is pushed to far back that it will be hard for the kids to finish.

i guess im all ready to get going on the competition and im left with nothing to do :P

any info on this would be awesome

richard

• mikevedaya
    replied
    Re: animation 2012 whats going on with it??

I love animation movies very much awaiting for some awesome movies.. this year.

Leave a comment:

• ankush34a
    replied
    Re: animation 2012 whats going on with it??

Our 2011 list focuses primarily on films set for release in the United States, but we’ve also rounded it out with a few foreign films. Of course, we’ll be covering dozens of other foreign and indie feature productions throughout the year, but even with the films below, 2012 is already looking like a decent year. If you know of other must-see animated films this year, please let us know in the comments.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X