Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage of teams that make it to championship rounds at world championships?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percentage of teams that make it to championship rounds at world championships?

There are 900 teams invited to world championships this year. What percentage of those teams will be participating in the championship matches on the afternoon of April 30?

Re: Percentage of teams that make it to championship rounds at world championships?

I think the actual number is 107 teams total, though 900 would be a sight to see.
    FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

Re: Percentage of teams that make it to championship rounds at world championships?

Originally posted by Tom Mosher View Post
      I think the actual number is 107 teams total, though 900 would be a sight to see.
      He's probably talking about all the competitions.

FRC has about 600 teams, and 256 of them make the playoffs (8 fields, 8 alliances each, 4 teams per alliance).

I don't know about FTC, but if FLL has about 100, that leaves about 200 for FTC. I don't know how many of them make playoffs.

And of course FLL doesn't have playoffs, except maybe for fun if they have time to fill.

Is Jr-FLL in St. Louis?

Comment

Oops, good point Gary, I didn't notice this was in the FRC forum. The 107 is the number of FLL teams.
        FIRST LEGO League Mentor and Referee/Head Referee since 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X