Share block of hotel rooms in downtown Atlanta for FRC Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share block of hotel rooms in downtown Atlanta for FRC Championship

I am coach of FLL team 237 and we are attending the World Festival which coincides with the FRC championship. We reserved a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Centennial Park, which we stayed at last year. This is a great location because you can easily walk to the Georgia Dome and convention center. They also provide a free hot breakfast. It is located at 161 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 (1-404-589-1111)

Our group rate for a 4 night stay (Wed April 14 through Sun April 18) is $730 ($159/night plus tax) plus $18/night for parking. This is for a king bedroom suite with kitchen (sink, microwave, stove top, full size refrigerator, pots and pans) and sofa sleeper. Last year, we used the kitchen alot to prepare meals and to save money by not eating out.

6 of the rooms in my block are currently available. If you want to reserve any of these rooms, please contact the Hampton Inn directly and request the FRG rate.

If you have any questions, please contact me at bongju328 at gmail dot com or call me at 256-955-9521.
    Kim Daugherty
    Coach
    Hampton Cove, Alabama USA
Working...
X