Rebound Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebound Rumble

Each robot starts with 2 balls, so that means there are at least 12 balls at the beginning of the game. I could not find anything in the manual stating the number of balls in play (starting plus balls waiting to be fed onto the field).

Does anyone know the real, documented answer, and where can it be found.

Thanks!!

Re: Rebound Rumble

There are also 2 balls on each bridge. for a total of 18. I don't see any others listed.

Comment

I see that now thank you, but I do not see anything saying if the inbound station has any at start or not.

Comment

If the rules do not provide for any other balls to be placed somewhere, then there won't be any more balls.

Comment

[G05]
          Each Bridge will be preset with two Basketballs. Basketballs allotted to Robots that are not used, will be preset on the Coopertition Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Voshol View Post
            There are also 2 balls on each bridge. for a total of 18. I don't see any others listed.
            Actually, there are only 16. There are no balls on the coopertition bridge unless one or more robots do not use their two balls on board.

Comment

Originally posted by RB73 View Post
              Actually, there are only 16. There are no balls on the coopertition bridge unless one or more robots do not use their two balls on board.
              Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Hughes View Post
                Source?
                3.1.1 Pre-match [G01] - [G05]

Comment

[G05] says "each bridge". "Each" includes all three bridges - red, blue and white.

Comment

Working...
                  X