Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question with Litter in Bins

Hi, my name is Alex Webber (Team 1810)
    During our planning period today, we came up with an idea of placing the 'Litter' inside the Recycling Bin BEFORE placing the Recycling Bin on top of the stack.
    I checked the rule book and could not find anything against it, just wanting to make sure from the community that this is legal before proceeding.

Thanks, Alex Webber (Team 1810)
    Good luck!
    Alex Webber
    FRC1810 Jaguar Robotics
    Programmer Java/C++

Re: Question with Litter in Bins

This sounds like a question for the Q&A at https://frc-qa.usfirst.org, which opens on the 7th. As I interpret the rules, you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Webber View Post
      Hi, my name is Alex Webber (Team 1810)
      During our planning period today, we came up with an idea of placing the 'Litter' inside the Recycling Bin BEFORE placing the Recycling Bin on top of the stack.
      I checked the rule book and could not find anything against it, just wanting to make sure from the community that this is legal before proceeding.

Thanks, Alex Webber (Team 1810)
      Good luck!
      Alex, welcome to the forum. As with all FIRST competition rules, if it does not prohibit something then it is perfectly legal to do it. Good luck with Recycle Rush
      Tim Tedrow
      Addicted to FIRST since 2000.
      No known treatment or cure.
      EnTech281

Comment

So does this mean that you can physically place the litter into the bin if you drive the robot under the deposit space?

Comment

Originally posted by rubix View Post
          So does this mean that you can physically place the litter into the bin if you drive the robot under the deposit space?
          From my understanding, I believe you can, I don't see anything against it in the rules. This might be a good thing for the Q/A that will come out in two days (the 6th)
          Alex Webber
          FRC1810 Jaguar Robotics
          Programmer Java/C++

Comment

Working...
          X