Game Piece Posession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Piece Posession

Is there any rule against throwing the game pieces as long as they remain on the field?

Re: Game Piece Posession

When you say throwing, do you mean the Robot throwing the Pieces? Or a human Player throwing the pieces???

I would try looking in Section 3.1.7 through Section 3.1.10 it says a little bit about throwing game pieces, but I dont think it specifies to much on throwing
    Good Luck
    Team 2549

Comment

We were wondering if the robot was allowed to throw a piece as long as it remains in the field. It doesn't seem like there are any rules against it.

Comment

Yes, I believe your robot is allowed to throw the pieces. But you may want to look into it more, before choosing a permanent design.
        Good Luck
        Team 2549

Comment

if your referring to the human players throwing the game pieces over the alliance wall then I would say no, I believe the only way a game piece may enter the field would be through the slot in the alliance wall glass.

like others have said check the rule book thoroughly on game pieces and how they may be entered into play.

Comment

Robots can throw/launch tubes. It is hard, but it is allowed. Good luck on implementing a throwing mechanism, because it is even tough as a human to throw them accurately.
            4th year high school
            Team 663, Robonauts
            Originally posted by chris greene
            wait soo is Bryce663 the rule master?
            I am now! Fear my power! >:3

Comment

Originally posted by daniterida2k7 View Post
              like others have said check the rule book thoroughly on game pieces and how they may be entered into play.
              I would suggest you do the same, because your previous answer is wrong.

Comment

About Game pieces: I don't see in the rules where it describes the starting condition. How many Logo pieces do our human players have and how many are on the field if any? Sorry if I'm just being blind here. A little help? Thanks.

Comment

Each loading station has 3 complete sets of rings.

Comment

Look in the Pre-Match section of the manual, 3.1.2

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X