FC: Shipping arrangements for multiple orders on the same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC: Shipping arrangements for multiple orders on the same day

Although the 10 minute order timer likely makes this moot, I was wondering if AM would combine shipping on multiple orders (same team) placed on the same day.

The thought is to jump in at the start, score a few of the highest demand items, then later go back and get other items that are far less likely to be depleted.

My guess is that each order will be treated individually, since it is unlikely that someone at AM will be able to keep track of the 1500 orders placed on 'opening day' well enough to note that two or more orders are going to the same address. Unless, of course, they have superpowers (which would not surprise me in the least).

Don

Re: FC: Shipping arrangements for multiple orders on the same day

The combination between the 10 minute timer and that you now will not have items removed from your cart (with the exception of the timer expiring, you close the browser, or you remove them yourself) there is no need to place multiple orders in one day. As soon as you add an item to your cart, it is now considered reserved for you until removed from your cart.

This being said, AndyMark will as always do our best to combine orders going to the same location to reduce shipping costs. In some cases this is not possible as we pack and ship as quickly as possible and it is possible that one package has already left our facility. And you are correct, it can be difficult to organize our regular packages with our FIRST Choice packages, we will flex our superpowers as much as we can.

Comment

Working...
    X