More Details Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Details Needed

Okay for the people that can only see the PDF file from 'Bills' Blog', how do we get more information about the items?

Since the "FC-##" does not cross over into the AndyMark site are there any web links for the items?

There are a number of items that look very interesting, but it would sure be nice to do a little research on them before the 10th.

Re: More Details Needed

There's a pdf posted on the FIRST website (here) called FIRST Choice List that includes the part details.

I hope that helps.
    FIRST
    Kit of Parts Manager

Comment

Thank you Kate, only one problem.

When I try the More info link all I get is a;
      File I/O error has occured. File timed outed error.... hummm

Any ideas or is there another way to see the 'more info'?

Comment

Hmmm... sorry to be dense, but I'm not sure what "More Info" link you're talking about. Could you please post a screen shot?

Can you see the contents of the FIRST Choice List pdf that's posted?
        FIRST
        Kit of Parts Manager

Comment

Looking at the 2011 site, the overall system is much improved this year. Suggestion: For parts of a structural nature, AM should post a PDF with the dimensions, so that we have an idea of how big the part is. For instance, FC12-52, the Iglide Sliding Slewing Ring Bearing...what is the diameter of each level, center hole, bolt holes, etc. We are not even given an IGUS part number. Yes, we are given a link to IGUS...but that gives the front page for the slewing rings, not the part for order on FIRST Choice.

Comment

Working...
          X