Login and Account Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login and Account Problem

OK, I must just be dense on a Sunday morning. I can't log into FIRST Choice.

I set up an Andy Mark account - no FIRST Choice
    I used the password from TIMS with my email address to log in - wrong password
    I used the Forum Username and the Password from TIMS - invalid email address

Questions:
    Can you provide detailed step-by-step instructions on how to setup and log into FIRST Choice?

Can the alternate contact log in or does it have to be the main team contact?

Thanks for the help,
    Paul

Re: Login and Account Problem

I'm sorry for your difficulty. Step by step instructions are posted on the FIRST website (http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprogr....aspx?id=18619). Look at the document called "FIRST Choice Ordering Process." Is there a specific step you're having issues with?

Note that you don't need to register or create an account - the team at AndyMark has already done that for all registered and paid teams. Your default login information is as follows:

Login: your team's main contact email address as entered in TIMS.
    Password: it's the same as the password you use to access the Q&A (which opens Wendesday). You find it by logging in to TIMS and you should see it on the right side of your screen. Note that it's NOT your TIMS password...

I hope that helps, and let me know if you still have issues.
    FIRST
    Kit of Parts Manager

Comment

I logged in to my TIMs account and there is no username/password information on the right side of the screen. What do we do in that case?

Comment

Let me know you're team number and I'll check out your account...
        FIRST
        Kit of Parts Manager

Comment

Got it thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X